Similar topics

Look at the puppies.

 :: General :: Common Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look at the puppies.

Post by HematiteBones on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:30 am

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam

Live streaming puppies. Aww.
avatar
HematiteBones
Advanced Member
Advanced Member


Number of posts : 219
Experience : 6852
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Moyra Nelson
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
4/99  (4/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by J1NX on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:34 am

Hmm....I didn't know the Vietnamese cooking channel had gone online yet.

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10095
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Alcatraz on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:42 am

Live. Streaming. Puppies. Those three words should not ever go together. It's like my worst nightmares bundled into one video just puked their way out.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8064
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by HematiteBones on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 3:03 pm

Alcatraz wrote:Live. Streaming. Puppies. Those three words should not ever go together. It's like my worst nightmares bundled into one video just puked their way out.

Ha ha. That's quite a contrast from one man who said "The puppy cam is probably the greatest idea in the history ever."


But srsly. You don't like puppies? Sad
avatar
HematiteBones
Advanced Member
Advanced Member


Number of posts : 219
Experience : 6852
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Moyra Nelson
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
4/99  (4/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Alcatraz on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 3:19 pm

I like puppies... but putting them on live stream for people to stare out all day... WHY?!?!?! I just hate continuously cute things.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8064
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by J1NX on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 3:42 pm

I prefer randomly cute things....like when a really serious well read brainy chick is reduced to giggling at the sight of puppies......that is what I find cute.

This is a kitteh =^_^=

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10095
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Aceofspades on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 12:50 pm

~purr~ jinx ~purr~

i guess im the only one who doesn't like puppies/dog... i dont go into a frenzied rage when i see them but i prefer cats over dogs
avatar
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member


Number of posts : 528
Experience : 7366
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: D.R. Philis
Primary Weapon: Humanity
Power Level:
4/10  (4/10)

http://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by J1NX on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 2:10 pm

Aceofspades wrote:~purr~ jinx ~purr~

i guess im the only one who doesn't like puppies/dog... i dont go into a frenzied rage when i see them but i prefer cats over dogs

I perfer dogs to cats. I like how obedient they can be. Cats could give a shit about you.

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10095
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Guest on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 2:46 pm

J1NX wrote:I prefer randomly cute things....like when a really serious well read brainy chick is reduced to giggling at the sight of puppies......that is what I find cute.

This is a kitteh =^_^=

I see that more as sexeh instead of cute, but that's just me.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Alcatraz on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 3:27 pm

Khan Temujin wrote:
J1NX wrote:I prefer randomly cute things....like when a really serious well read brainy chick is reduced to giggling at the sight of puppies......that is what I find cute.

This is a kitteh =^_^=

I see that more as sexeh instead of cute, but that's just me.

You and I will get along just fine, Khan. Just fine.....

Except if you steal my chocodiles... oh god, these chocodiles francine, these chocodiles...

Wow, how long has it been since ive said that at game? Oh wait... I dont live there anymore... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

but srsly....
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8064
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by 0pp0siti0n on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 5:17 pm

Cats are chaotic, dogs are lawful. Can't get any simpler.
avatar
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Number of posts : 645
Experience : 7242
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
5/99  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Alcatraz on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 5:41 pm

more simple. L2ENGRISH IMO
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8064
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Guest on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 9:03 pm

0pp0siti0n wrote:Cats are chaotic, dogs are lawful. Can't get any simpler.

No SIR! Squirrels are chaotic. Cats are just lazy and fluffy.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Alcatraz on Sun 23 Nov 2008, 1:16 am

Khan Temujin wrote:
0pp0siti0n wrote:Cats are chaotic, dogs are lawful. Can't get any simpler.

Cats are just lazy and fluffy.

Once again... QFT
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8064
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by HematiteBones on Mon 24 Nov 2008, 10:10 am

Alcatraz wrote:
Khan Temujin wrote:
0pp0siti0n wrote:Cats are chaotic, dogs are lawful. Can't get any simpler.

Cats are just lazy and fluffy.

Once again... QFT

A cat would eat you if it could figure out how. I respect that.
avatar
HematiteBones
Advanced Member
Advanced Member


Number of posts : 219
Experience : 6852
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Moyra Nelson
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
4/99  (4/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Nov 2008, 6:20 pm

It's not really that they haven't figured out how, it just takes more than one cat to do it. Cats tend to think of other cats mostly in terms of sex.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Look at the puppies.

Post by J1NX on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 11:10 am

Khan Temujin wrote:It's not really that they haven't figured out how, it just takes more than one cat to do it. Cats tend to think of other cats mostly in terms of sex.

Cats are like drag queens and dogs are like old men.

Cats sit around trying to look beautiful and special and dogs laugh at them quietly when they fall off the back of the couch.

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10095
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: General :: Common Room

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum