Threat-tastic!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Threat-tastic!!!

Post by J1NX on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:01 am

"....and I am not afraid to ruin you if I am forced to."

Here is a quick run down of how I got to saying these words today. This semester has been devided up into two minimesters for me. The first half (which I aced) was the lecture and common use portion and the second half is a projects course. For those that don't know, a projects course is a course where you take what you are supposed to have picked up over several semesters and implement it towards a lab in whatever subject your degree falls in. Mine being Computer Information Systems, means I have to do a fawk-ton of work on a lab computer (or in this projects course 4 computers). I, as you can imagine, was already set to burn through the class when I was thrown the curve that it would be a group course and our groups were randomized. As if I didn't have enough reason to dislike the group situation now it is with people that don't work for shit, but instead get in my way hindering me.

Where am I going with this, you may ask?

Today is the last day to turn in work for Project 2 (A domain level server, web server and 10 clients) and I am the only one done. I finished my documentation (which is worth half my grade) and am waiting on the other two members of my group to submit their work logs. For reference all the work log has to include is what they did on X day; where X is the date. This apparently is a problem for them so I sent them an email. In it I attached the work I had done and wrote,

"I have finished my work log and all of the documentation, software inventory, drive mappings and formatting/migration instructions. You may type your work log directly into the file if you wish or you may type it and send it to me in another document, I don't care which. Once I get it I will format it so it fits with the rest of the documentation and submit it. I will be submitting this documentation with your work logs blank if they are not submitted before 5PM today. If you think I am bluffing than call my bluff. I am unwilling to suffer the consequenses of you not doing your work and I am not afraid to ruin you if I am forced to."

When you really break me down I will show you my gritty angry side. This little snip is where I get to let a drop of that rage out into my words. I save my anger for situations like this, bottled and stored in some ominous lengthy catacombs outside the reach of normal people and in the event you stir the demons in these bottles, you will find yourself in a very precarious position as I strain your fear and sorrow into my own inky visage to power the hate engines used to devour your soul.


Here is a kitteh =^_^=

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10375
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Alcatraz on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:40 am

J1NX wrote:

Here is a kitteh =^_^=

I love the kitty!
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8344
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by 0pp0siti0n on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 4:32 pm

Well done sir.
avatar
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Number of posts : 645
Experience : 7522
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
5/99  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Guest on Tue 18 Nov 2008, 9:30 pm

Wow, totally feel you on group projects. I think every GOOD student despises, detests, dreads, or at least dislikes group projects. Its were do-nothings get lumped with over-acheivers and grades suffer. You did a better job handling your situation then I did however (wish i was as smart or at least bold as you sometimes). I hope you got a great grade. Wink
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by J1NX on Wed 19 Nov 2008, 8:55 am

drunkazju wrote:{I} wish i was as smart or at least bold as you sometimes. I hope you got a great grade. Wink

...in bed.


Couldn't help it, it was a good set up!


BTW Final grade on that project was an 85 so I'm fine with that.

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10375
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Guest on Wed 19 Nov 2008, 12:25 pm

J1NX wrote:
drunkazju wrote:{I} wish i was as smart or at least bold as you sometimes. I hope you got a great grade. Wink

...in bed.


Couldn't help it, it was a good set up!


BTW Final grade on that project was an 85 so I'm fine with that.

You are just...
no that was a good set-up.

and cool beans on the grade dude.
(my mentality lately has been C=Degree, cuz im having too much fun to care about GPA right now.)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by J1NX on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 12:23 pm

drunkazju wrote:
J1NX wrote:
drunkazju wrote:{I} wish i was as smart or at least bold as you sometimes. I hope you got a great grade. Wink

...in bed.


Couldn't help it, it was a good set up!


BTW Final grade on that project was an 85 so I'm fine with that.

You are just...
no that was a good set-up.

and cool beans on the grade dude.
(my mentality lately has been C=Degree, cuz im having too much fun to care about GPA right now.)

I found out a while back that I could do nothing and maintain a B and I could do very little and maintain and A.....and oddly enough I could attempt to sabotage myself and get a 100?!

Weird huh?

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10375
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Alcatraz on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:00 pm

J1NX wrote:
drunkazju wrote:
J1NX wrote:
drunkazju wrote:{I} wish i was as smart or at least bold as you sometimes. I hope you got a great grade. Wink

...in bed.


Couldn't help it, it was a good set up!


BTW Final grade on that project was an 85 so I'm fine with that.

You are just...
no that was a good set-up.

and cool beans on the grade dude.
(my mentality lately has been C=Degree, cuz im having too much fun to care about GPA right now.)

I found out a while back that I could do nothing and maintain a B and I could do very little and maintain and A.....and oddly enough I could attempt to sabotage myself and get a 100?!

Weird huh?

No, just logistics.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8344
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by J1NX on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:05 pm

Alcatraz wrote:
J1NX wrote:
drunkazju wrote:
J1NX wrote:
drunkazju wrote:{I} wish i was as smart or at least bold as you sometimes. I hope you got a great grade. Wink

...in bed.


Couldn't help it, it was a good set up!


BTW Final grade on that project was an 85 so I'm fine with that.

You are just...
no that was a good set-up.

and cool beans on the grade dude.
(my mentality lately has been C=Degree, cuz im having too much fun to care about GPA right now.)

I found out a while back that I could do nothing and maintain a B and I could do very little and maintain and A.....and oddly enough I could attempt to sabotage myself and get a 100?!

Weird huh?

No, just logistics.

Please explain.

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10375
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Alcatraz on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:06 pm

I can't... I don't know logistics, I just know they exist. It's hard for me to make sense, when bullshit is all that spews out of my mouth. I just talk pretty.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8344
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by J1NX on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:16 pm

Alcatraz wrote:I can't... I don't know logistics, I just know they exist. It's hard for me to make sense, when bullshit is all that spews out of my mouth. I just talk pretty.

Like the word Stagnation

it makes you think of a special place that deer migrate to....but instead tis the smell of what dwells in courtney loves pants

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10375
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Alcatraz on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:18 pm

I just shit a brick.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8344
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by J1NX on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:26 pm

Alcatraz wrote:I just shit a brick.

Bricks....when you eat them you shit bricks

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10375
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Alcatraz on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:29 pm

I thought that would be your response =P
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8344
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by J1NX on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:35 pm

Alcatraz wrote:I thought that would be your response =P


well you were wrong weren't ya!

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10375
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Alcatraz on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:52 pm

OMG... that joke is like freaking 20 years old.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8344
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by J1NX on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 4:16 pm

Alcatraz wrote:OMG... that joke is like freaking 20 years old.

Which part the reference of something you didn't mean or the Titus reference?

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10375
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Re: Threat-tastic!!!

Post by Alcatraz on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 5:02 pm

Both.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8344
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum